FUN is looking for a highly motivated, versatile, and experienced Marketing Executive to create and manage various promotional offers to attract customers, maximize sales, and improve the customer experience. The candidate should be skilled in planning and testing promotions, analyzing campaign reports, and using customer insights to optimize promotions. They should also be proficient in KPI performance, customer segmentation, and post-campaign analysis to ensure ROI. Collaboration with design and communication teams is required.
What you will be doing:
- Create a continuously evolving suite of promotional offers to attract new customers and upsell to maximise value.
- Create promotional and audience testing plans ensuring we’re continually optimising performance’
- Planning and coordinating promotions around product launches and creating campaign reports.
- Understand customer behaviours to ensure promotions are targeted and relevant.
- Respond to post-campaign results, analysis, and insights to deliver onsite and highly targeted outbound promotional offers and campaigns to achieve the highest level of success.
- Understand KPI performance, trends, and opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Create, test, and refine onsite promotional activity to achieve key business and department objectives.
- Identify opportunities to maximise customer contact and improve the overall customer experience, including creating customer segments and micro-segments.
- Work with communication and design teams on email creative to ensure messages are accurate.
- On-going reporting and analysis to ensure ROI is achieved and that the promotions and campaigns are delivering against.
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or minimum of 2 ‘years’ experience Digital Marketing.
- Experience or a genuine interest in the online gambling industry.
- Competent in Excel and excellent analytical skills to interpret campaign data.
- Results-driven and commercially aware.
- Eye for detail, self-motivated and ambitious
- Team player, sociable and can quickly adapt to change.
Apply for this role …
If you think you’re a good fit, please send your CV and a covering email to [email protected]