FUNToken is a leading crypto gaming company that aims to revolutionise the gaming industry by leveraging the power of blockchain technology. Already trading on numerous exchanges (Binance, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Gate.io), with a market cap around $400M it is ranked 150th biggest crypto currency in the world on CoinMarketCap.
Our mission is to create a seamless and secure gaming experience for players worldwide, while providing transparency and fairness in every aspect of our games. We believe that combining cutting-edge technology with creative gameplay can unlock new possibilities and redefine the way people engage with gaming.
At FUNToken, we foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We are passionate about creating exceptional gaming experiences that captivate players and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Join us on this exciting journey as we shape the future of crypto gaming.
Who you are:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Casino brands who is highly collaborative, communicative, and self-motivated with a strong drive to build the leading platform in the web3 gaming industry.
The ideal candidate has a passion for creating engaging user applications with a proven track record in managing the various aspects of the online casino platform, including casino product roadmaps, gaming operations, customer service, marketing strategies, compliance, and risk management.
What you will do:
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape the casino product roadmap.
- Analyse competitor’s products, promotions, and positioning to identify opportunities to expand and improve product propositions and build investment cases to turn ideas into products.
- Accountable for the Product Backlog, work directly with a development team to define and prioritise development efforts.
- Work with the Delivery Leads and Scrum Masters to ensure that the Scrum Process is followed, enabling the Dev Teams to deliver value efficiently and effectively
- Monitor and analyse casino performance, including player behaviour and revenue generation with a view to optimise the player offering.
- Support the rollout of products, games and campaigns to customers working closely with Product Marketing to ensure each product’s value is effectively communicated.
- Liaise with the operations team, product team, and 3rd party customer care provider to address and resolve escalated customer inquiries, complaints, and issues.
- Find and negotiate commercial terms with new suppliers in line with business strategies.
- Share insights with the management team of the performance and developments of casino products, campaigns, and content.
What you will need:
- 4+ years Industry experience with a demonstrable understanding of Casino player behaviours, operators and products.
- A clear understanding of the Product responsibilities within a SCRUM development team
- Good technical understanding of how casinos and associated systems work together (e.g., bonus systems)
- Excited by a start-up-type approach & happy to ‘roll your sleeves up.’
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, happy to present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Good understanding of fraud detection and prevention in online gaming.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and use analytics to optimise casino performance.
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and Web3.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural, remote environment.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a vibrant work environment where innovation and creativity are encouraged. At FUNToken, we value diversity, teamwork, and a shared passion for gaming. We provide ample opportunities for professional growth and actively support your career development.
Join our talented team at FUNToken and be part of a groundbreaking company that is shaping the future of crypto gaming. Apply now and let’s create the next generation of gaming experiences together!
Apply for this role …
If you think you’re a good fit, please send your CV and a covering email to [email protected]